个人简介：Yang WU is currently a lecturer in School of Foreign Languages at Shanghai University. She teaches courses, e.g., intensive & extensive reading, to non-English-majored students at an undergraduate level. Her research interests include discourse analysis, English for specific purposes, and corpus linguistics.
- 1995.9 – 1999.7 Xi'an International Studies University (B.A. in English of international trade)
- 1999.7 – 2002.7 Xi'an Jiao Tong University (tutor in the School of Foreign languages)
- 2002.9 – 2003.12 The University of Birmingham (M.A. in Applied Linguistics)
- 2004.2 – 2005.7 Shanghai Normal University (tutor of the joint high education programs centre in the School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering)
- 2005.9 – … Shanghai University (lecturer in the School of Foreign Languages)
- 2011.10 – 2016.7 The University of Liverpool (Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics)
- 2004年吴羊, & Corony Edwards. (2004). 用篇章语言学方法对大学英语写作进行错误分析的实验研究. 江南大学学报:人文社会科学版, 3(6), 106-109.
- 2007年 选拔优秀青年科研基金项目
- 2010年 吴羊. (2010). 数据挖掘在大学英语教学质量分析中的应用研究. 现代教育技术, 20(4), 73-76.
- 2015年 A working paper titled "A corpus-based multi-dimensional analysis of corporate blogs" (the 2nd round of revision at 'Text & Talk')